Terms and Conditions
Iluka Woombah Real Estate Terms and Conditions
COVID disclaimer - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
You have chosen to make holiday arrangements during a time of uncertainty in the economy. In doing so you acknowledge that Covid and its effects on travel restrictions, boarder closures and lockdowns may very well stop you from being able to attend your booking. In the past we have not penalized bookings that have been cancelled as a result of Covid and we have, for over 12 months now, offered full refunds to those who have been unable to make their bookings due to covid. Unfortunately we are no longer able to absorb the full costs involved and have no choice but to pass some of the costs back to you. If you cancel your reservation outside of the two weeks prior to your booking start date the full cancellation policy and fee of $175 will apply. For bookings cancelled due to covid inside the two week period before your check in date a $50 cancellation fee will apply. All booking date transfers are penalty free. This policy has been installed to help spread the toll that covid is taking on the tourism industry and we thank you for your continued cooperation and support during these unpredictable times.
Please note - Our preferred payment method is Deposit Direct into the Bank Account . IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CHECKING INTO YOU HOLIDAY PROPERTY KEY COLLECTION AFTER HOURS INSTRUCTIONS IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON WHO HOLDS THE RESERVATION TO SHARE KEY COLLECTION DETAILS WITH ANY NOMINATED PERSON THEY WISH TO COLLECT THE KEY. THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT FOR AFTER HOURS KEY SAFE OPORATIONS AS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL BE CONTACTED WITH THE KEY SAFE CODE IS THE PERSON NAMED ON THE ACCOUNT AND THE MOBILE NUMBER THEY HAVE SUPPLIED AT THE TIME OF MAKING THE RESERVATION. AFTER HOURS CALLOUTS FOR KEY SAFE CODES WILL RESULT IN A CALL OUT FEE OF $50.00 BEING ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT SO PLEASE TAKE RESPONSIBILTY AND ENSURE ALL DETAILS ARE SHARED WITH THOSE WHO WILL BE COLLECTING THE KEYS! Keys are available from our Real Estate office located shop 5 42-44 Charles St Iluka. For after hours arrivals your pin code is provided to the person who holds the booking and sent as a text to the mobile phone number provided at the time of booking. *******PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR OWN BED LINEN AND TOWELS! UNLESS YOUR PROPERTY SPECIFICALLY SAYS THAT IT IS A SERVICED PROPERTY YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST BRING YOUR OWN! THERE ARE NO LINEN HIRE OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN ILUKA*******
1. DEPOSITS; Must be paid within 3 working days of making the booking. If not paid the booking lapses 2. ROLLOVER OPTIONS: Options apply please speak with management with regards to your annual booking requests. 3. FINAL PAYMENT: The balance of the total tariff payment is to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the start of the booked period by credit card or electronic funds transfer. 4. INSPECTION: Properties will be inspected upon departure. Our office will advise as soon as possible if there is a claim. Claims against your Credit Card may include but not be limited to the following: excess cleaning, damages or breakages at the property, excess garbage removal, missing items and pet damage.
5. CANCELED OR TERMINATED BOOKINGS:
- IF THE POLICE ARE CALLED FOR ANY REASON TO THE PROPERTY this will be seen as a breach of terms and conditions.
If a booking is canceled by the client for ANY and ALL reasons the following will apply;
- If the dates are changed for a new booking period in the same property then all deposited money will be transferred to the new booking with no further fees
- If the booking is relet for the same period of time for the same money value then deposits will be refunded less the non refundable booking fee and any cleaning fee that may be charged.
- If the property is NOT relet for the total period formerly booked by you all deposited money will be forfeited without exception.
If a booking is canceled by the Owner or Agent for any Term and Condition BREACHES the following will apply;
- A breach of any of the Terms and Conditions will permit the Owner or Agent to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy. NO refunds will be paid on terminated tenancies.
6. KEYS: Keys will not be made available until all monies have been paid in full. Arrangements for the collection of keys outside of office hours are by the after hours key safe at our office side wall. 7. CHECK-IN AND VACATING TIMES: Occupation commences from 2:00pm on the date of arrival and premises must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure. A $25.00 per hour penalty fee will be charged for late checkouts if not previously arranged . 8. NUMBER OF PERSONS: The number of occupants must not exceed the number agreed to with the agent at the time of booking. The premises must be kept clean at all times. A breach of this condition will permit the owner to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy with no refunds of money paid 9 THE TERM: The premises are rented for holiday purposes only and special permission must be received in writing for parties or functions. If No written permission is received than the function and tenancy will be treated as a breach. 10. PETS: Animals and pets are not allowed on or inside the premises, under any circumstances. This applies to all properties unless it is stated that the property Allows Outdoor Pets - pet friendly properties only. 11. BOOKINGS ARE ACCEPTED BY US IN GOOD FAITH AS AGENTS FOR THE PROPERTY OWNERS: We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises or other occurrences that are outside of our control; such as if: •the property is sold •the tariff is increased prior to your occupation •the property is altered in any way •malfunction of any inventory articles •the property is withdrawn from letting. Should this occur every reasonable endeavor will be made to find alternative accommodation. 12. NO RESPONSIBILITY: is taken by the agent or the owners for tenants’ personal property. Any property left behind will incur a $15.00 package & handling fee for all returns. 13. BREAKAGES AND DAMAGE: As the tenant you are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. These are to be reported or replaced and paid for. Loss of a restricted key incurs a $20.00 charge. 14. CLEANING: Please assist by leaving the premises clean and tidy, with cutlery and cooking utensils washed and put away BBQ left clean after cooking, ADDITIONAL cleaning fees may be deducted from your credit card if necessary. HOWEVER If, upon occupation, the property or contents fail to meet acceptable cleaning standards every endeavor will be made to rectify the problem. However, this shall not constitute grounds for cancellation or refund 15. GENERAL: All Properties, are let WITHOUT LINEN – you will need to supply your BED SHEETS, PILLOW SLIPS, TOWELS, BATH MATS AND TEA TOWELS please make sure you have your own linen when you arrive at your property. 16. NOISE POLLUTION: No loud noises after 10PM please be respectful of your neighbors . If the Police are called and we reserve the right to immediately terminate the tenancy as breach of this condition. 17.WITHOUT EXCEPTION the tenant is responsible for all guests at the holiday property and any damage to the property by any person that stays at the property. 18. AFTER HOURS telephone number is printed on the side security key box at the office. This is an EMERGENCY number only. Non emergency call outs will be subjected to a $50.00 fee.
First National Iluka Woombah is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information. We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers. We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information. Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing. [Your business name] will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.